WARNING THIS WAS NOT DONE BY A TRAINED PROFFESIONAL.
However don't do this at home! I did take some precautions..... like ermm.... just dont try it!
So yeah, It all started with the idea, WOULDNT IT BE GOOD TO BUILD A FLAMETHROWER ORGAN. Not even knowing if it would work.
It took 2 weeks to put together, at the beginning i had no idea about anything to do with gas at all! but after a quick search on the internet and a mess around with a whistle and an old camping stove i was all set!
I went over to my mum and dads shed (i couldn't do it at mine, there wasn't any space! for fire)
and just messed around till it worked.
Initially i planned to get an old church organ off eBay (they go for next to nothing!) but i did some tests with a single organ pipe and because of their makeup of tin/lead. IT MELTED.
So i got out some blunt files and a hack saw and made some pipes out of copper!
so yeah....... thats the flamethrower organ for you!